First look at National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU Shida), Taipei

Even though the spring term starts at the beginning of March, I need to complete my registration (and pay the tuition fee) on 21st February. Because of this, I stepped inside NTNU on a cold winter day (yes, it's cold in February..brrr).

The main gate of the university. It kinda looks like a gate of government official building, doesn't it? Well, Shida is one of the public universities in Taiwan. So I suppose that's why the gate looks like this. Haha.

National Taiwan Normal University Entrance Gate


The university actually has two complex which are located opposite to each other. The complex that I'm showing you now is the one indicated as "A". There is another area just opposite this complex where the Mandarin Training Center is located. 

Anyway, since we were already inside this complex, let's just continue, shall we? The main building looks kinda old and gloomy in winter. 

Main Campus National Taiwan Normal University
The school's church. There are a lot of new students viewing the place. Same with me. XD

National Taiwan Normal University Church
The school's sport hall, which I did not bother to sign up until now. There is a swimming pool inside the hall. 

National Taiwan Normal University Sports Hall
Last time my university did not even have this running track. Not that I'm gonna use it.  I hate running. >.<!

National Taiwan Normal University Field Track
The school's cafeteria. 

National Taiwan Normal University Cafeteria
Will post on the other side of the university next! Keep on reading. =)

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment