Crayon Shinchan Exhibition

Have you seen the pandas exhibition at Chiang Kai Sek Memorial Hall yet? If not, you better hurry before it's over. If you are not into panda(s) but still interested in seeing other type of exhibitions. How about..Crayon Shinchan's?


Huh? You think I'm joking? I'm serious. Ta-daah!

Crayon Shinchan exhibition Taipei
The exhibition has been going on from 15 January 2014 and it will end on 6 April 2014. You still have some time to catch it and you should not miss it because Shinchan wants to...

...kiss you. Chuu~~~

Shinchan exhibition songshan Taiwan
Haha. Cute, eh? I don't want to spoil the fun so I won't upload anymore pictures about the exhibition. I bet you'll definitely enjoy your time with Shinchan and his family at the exhibition. Oh yes, Shiro will be there too! Hehe.

For your information, the exhibition is held at Taipei Songshan Cultural and Creative (yes, the same place where they held the Robot Kitty event). For direction, please see my previous post here. The exhibition opens from everyday from 10am to 7pm (last admission is 6.30pm).

Don't forget to bring your camera!! ^^

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment