Lombok Hotel Review: Breakfast at Novotel Lombok Resort, Indonesia

One of the thing that I always anticipate whenever I stay in a hotel is the breakfast (if it comes with one of course). And a rule of thumb for eating breakfast with my mum is...we need to go to the restaurant early! Hahaha #kiasuism

Btw, f you are curious about the bedroom in this resort, you can check out my other post here.

The breakfast spread is more like hotel's international buffet. Well looking from my plates, Novotel serves the usual potato, sausages, bacon from the Western side. While on the Asian side, they do serve fried noodle and veggies (which I only took a bit..). Btw, the pesto pasta is not bad (Italian side?).

Novotel Lombok Resort Breakfast Indonesia


Hmm since the main course spread is pretty standard, why don't we go straight to the dessert bar? All those glorious cakes...hmm the cakes look kinda filling though. Hahaha.

Cakes served at Novotel Lombok Indonesia
This one taste super good! ^^

Chocolate Pastry Novotel Lombok Resort Breakfast
This one looks pretty...uhm..unique? Taste sweet though. 

Unique Dessert at Novotel Lombok Resort Hotel Breakfast
Now, let me finish my dessert plate. Yum! <3

Dessert Plate Breakfast Novotel Lombok

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment