Taipei Eats: Egyption Dali Kebab, Gongguan

If you are wondering if you read the title right, yes, your eyes are still working properly. You can eat kebab in Taipei. Really.


When I was a student in Taipei, my daily activities involved evening stroll to either Shida Night Market, Gongguan, Ximending or Taipei Main Station. During those strolls to Gongguan, I always spotted this particular stall. Which just located along the pedestrian road (the left side if you are walking from Taipower Building MRT Station).

Egyption Dali Kebab Stall Gongguan Taipei



Ordering is easy cause they only have 2 types: Small one or big one. If you want to add cheese, you need to pay extra 10 dollars. But the cheese will make the kebab taste yummier. =)

Kebab Gongguan Taipei Taiwan
Yum. Meat. Hmm, wait, now I started to wonder, what kind of meat is that? I should have asked the ladyboss last time what kind of meat do they use. XD

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment