Spring cleaning for the new year

I hate spring cleaning. I still remember those days when my mum always scolded me for having a super messy room. Her definition of messy is comic books all over the floor, exam papers sharing the same fate with comic books, and toys, yes toys, also joining them in the mix. I thought that's perfectly normal for a kids' room? =P

Growing up, you started to search where all those memorable things are. So now, grown-up-me, willingly do a spring cleaning activity in the spirit of new year. With the purpose of finding those memorable pieces of my life a.k.a. my toys. LOL.

When I was in high school, I was a total fan of Forever Friends bears. But this fandom was not financially supported by my parents. So I only got Forever Friends bears for my birthday. I got three different sizes for different years of my life. *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* (okay, the smallest one is kinda difficult to hug, but I still love it though).

Forever Friends Hallmark
A friend tried to "cheat" her way by giving me another form of Forever Friends. Hm, curious much?

Forever Friends House
The 90's generation girls should know a toy called Polly Pocket. And this is the Hallmark version of the toy. Awww, they are super cute. I seldom play them because I'm scared I will lose them. XD

Forever Friends Polly Pocket
And I could not believe I still have this album. Sailor Moon is very popular when I was in primary school. 

Sailor Moon Card Album
I still have my cards collection. Muahaha. I really treated this with care. Actually more like my mum treated this collection with care. I super love the glossy ones. Always feel a bit cheated when I bought a pack of cards but the seller only gave me like 5 pieces of glossy cards. Grrr.

Sailor Moon Card Collection
Doing spring cleaning (or more like taking out things and making it even messier) makes me hungry. So I asked my brother to go out together and eat (he drives). We went to Senayan City and just proceeded to the food court 'cause we don't know what to eat. Finally, we chose Tamani Express, a western food stall.

Tamani Express Senayan City
Tamani Express is the food court branch of Tamani Cafe restaurants. Both branches are scattered all over Jakarta. I ordered Chicken Maryland which is served with spaghetti and a thin piece of garlic bread. The salad...ugh, can I even say that a piece of lettuce is equal to a salad?

Chicken Maryland Tamani Express
My brother ordered another type of chicken. I kinda forgot what's it called. Looks like black pepper, no?

Tamani Express Chicken
Have you done your spring cleaning? If yes, did you find anything interesting or probably something that you don't even realise you still have? =)

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment