An over-due family visit

Hello, how's everyone doing? It's already near Easter! I wonder why time flies so fast. There is no public holiday in Taiwan for Easter but anyway, it is time for me to finally pop by a visit to my only relative in Taiwan (while bringing easter eggs?), my uncle and aunt. #badniece #seldomvisit

They are staying at the other end of Taipei City, the nearest metro to their home is Furen University MRT station.

Furen University MRT Taiwan
If you are curious about how Taiwanese houses look like. Ta-dahh, here you go. Are you surprised? Even though Taipei is a metropolitan, this is how the houses look like for most of its citizens. It does have skyscrapers but they are mainly located near Taipei City Hall area. Hahaha. 

Taipei House
My aunt loves small collectibles, so she decorates her main door with a lot of them. 

You will definitely will not leave your relatives' place with empty stomach (unless they hate you or something..hehe). Same things happened here, my uncle and aunt brought me to neighbourhood teppanyaki restaurant. The restaurant is not big but it feels cozy and homey.

Teppanyaki Stall Taiwan
The chef will cook the dishes in front of you. This chef is so full of concentration even though there is one crazy customer in front of him who keeps taking pictures. LOL. 

All teppanyaki set comes with a bowl of rice and corn soup. Yum! 

And you can select two types of meat in one set. Mine is a combination of shrimp and beef. Lovely combination, right? Balance picture of greens and meats. =P

Shrimp and Beef Teppanyaki Taiwan
I think I will always gain weight everytime I see my relatives. Really. There goes my diet (if I even start one). I love them though! Muach Muach! =)

Btw, Happy Easter (if you celebrate one)! ^^

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment