Taiwan Travel: Lover's Tower, Tamsui

I am in love. With Tamsui in summer. <3

So this time around, I made my way to Fisherman's Wharf area in Tamsui. Oh boy, I was welcomed by the heart sign. =P

Tamsui in Love Taipei Taiwan



Just behind the sign, you'll see a tower which is called Lover's Tower. If you are thinking of riding the tower, I suggested you to go have lunch first (if you haven't had any, of course) at the next-door plaza called..

Marina Bay Plaza Tamsui Taipei Taiwan
For a second, I thought I was back in Singapore. Hahaha. 

The prices for the lunch here is kinda too much! But I was hungry like mad so I proceeded to order the beef noodle set meal which comes with a cup of cold milk tea and side dishes (300NTD goodness me). The purchase of a set meal however will give you a free ticket to ride the tower (hooray, save 100NTD!). Okay, I guess that's kinda consoling. Hahaha. 

Beef Noodle Set Taipei Tamsui Taiwan
With a full stomach, I'm ready to ride the tower now. Simply go to the building with the sign. 

Lover's Tower Tamsui Taipei Taiwan
And make your way up. Happy there's no queue that day. =)

Tamsui Lover's Tower Taiwan
The view of Fisherman's Wharf from the top is simply amazing. You must see! 

Fisherman's Wharf Tamsui Taiwan
How to go to Fisherman's Wharf:

From Tamsui MRT Station, you can ride Red Bus no. 26 to Fisherman's Wharf (漁人碼頭/ Yú rén mǎtóu).

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment