Another Taiwan snack post

Did I tell you I love to snack? If you forget about that fact about me, you can check out this post and post. #shameless

One of the fun things about grocery shopping in Taipei is that there's always new stuff to try. Yeay!

First is something called frugurt (fruit-yoghurt??).

Taiwan Frugurt Strawberry
I was expecting something yoghurt-like but it turns out to be more like strawberry milk pudding. Taste so-so. 

Taiwan Frugurt Strawberry Snack
The next one is koala biscuit filled with cheese cake filling (something like Hello Panda). I like this one. Sorry, I did not take the picture of the biscuit because I was busy eating it. XD #greedy

Taiwan Lotte Koala Biscuit
The last item to introduce today is the cocoa milk tea. Most drinks sold in Taiwan's convenience stores taste amazing. And this one is included. Slurp~~~

Cocoa Milk Tea Taiwan
The above really look like my daily staple of food intake. Hahaha. Oh well~~

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment