Hong Kong Eats: Hong Kong Cafe alongside Butterfly on Prat

We were so hungry after we finally done with check-in and all those hotel stuff. So, we straight away went to the nearest restaurant we spotted on the road. We did not even check the name or anything and hence, the weird and not-helping post title. #sorry

Hong Kong Cafe


The menu. I droll when I saw that condensed milk crispy buns (奶油豬/ NÇŽiyóu zhÅ«). Most of restaurants in Hong Kong have English menu (not like in Taiwan) so no worry about language confusion here. =P

Hong Kong Cafe English Menu
I opted for a set meal which consists of the charsiew/ chicken/ sausage rice oh-my-gawd I'm in foodgasm. 

BBQ Char Siew Rice Hong Kong Cafe
A bowl of lotus root soup. 

Lotus Root Soup Hong Kong Cafe
Milk tea (奶茶/ Nǎichá) is a must to have in Hong Kong. It is included in the set meal too.

Hong Kong Milk Tea
The condensed milk buns is not part of the set but we ordered them anyway. Yummy!!!

Condensed Milk Buns Hong Kong Cafe
I knew it's gonna be a one heck of an EATING trip. 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment