10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Tokyo Disneysea Store

One must not leave Tokyo Disneysea without paying a visit to the Disney Store. To be honest, I did not really buy a lot at Disney Store in Tokyo Disneysea compared to the one situated at Hong Kong Disneyland. With that being said, it does not mean that Tokyo Disneysea's Disney store is lousy or anything. It sells a lot of stuff which I don't use very often. For instance, there is Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck towel. 

10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Tokyo Disneysea Store

If you love Disney snacks like cookies and biscuits, Tokyo Disneysea has a ton of them. The packaging for each snack is so cute on its own. 

Little Mermaid Biscuits at Tokyo Disneysea Japan

The cookie boxes are really attractive-looking. I ended up buying this vintage-looking box featuring Mickey and Minnie Mouse on SS Columbia Cruise. I wanted to use the box to store my accessories. 

SS Columbia Cruise Cookies at Tokyo Disneysea Japan

The cookies are actually so-so but at least they are still edible. I still managed to eat more than half of them. =P

SS Columbia Cookies at Tokyo Disneysea

I kinda like this box too but the snacks look pretty plain so I gave it a miss. 

Minnie Mouse Vanilla Roll Cookie at Tokyo Disneysea

Socks! Can't resist them.

Disney Characters socks at Tokyo Disneysea Japan

If you are looking for items uniquely available at Tokyo Disneysea, you should get this cute Gelatoni Cat, who gets his name from painting an art with gelato. Okay, this is such a weird background story but Gelatoni is pretty cute cat.

Gelatoni Cat Plush Toys at Tokyo Disneysea Japan

I saw my friend bought this for her daughter. That kind makes me think if I will look damn funny wearing this around in Singapore. I won't be judged if I carry this cute Shellie May pouch bag in Japan though. Japan is such a cool country. XD

Shellie May Pouch Bag at Tokyo Disneysea Japan

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment