10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Toyville Trolley Park, Tokyo Disneysea

Whenever I feel so struggling at work, I really miss playing in the theme park. The thing is, Singapore only has one theme park and it is not Disneyland so yeah, I gotta come back to my old pictures of the time when I visited Tokyo Disneysea whenever I miss the wonderful world of Disney. Continuing on my journey there, we finally checked out the most famous attraction in Tokyo Disneysea.

10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Toyville Trolley Park, Tokyo Disneysea

The attraction is located at Toyville Trolley Park, which...oh apparently, it does not look like Andy's room. Yup, you are very near to the most famous attraction in Tokyo Disneysea. To infinity and beyond is your clue.

Toy Story Mania at Tokyo Disneysea Japan

"So, are you telling me that Woody's mouth is the most famous attraction in Tokyo Disneysea?"

With a waiting time exceeding 3.5 hours, yes I would think so. Don't even bother about getting a Fast Pass for this ride unless you can beat the Japanese in running competition. The fast pass machines for Toy Story Mania are always the first ones to run out of passes.

Toy Story Mania Entrance at Tokyo Disneysea

Since we were pretty much not interested in queuing for 3.5 hours, we walked back to the vibrant New York district and went to look for something to eat. 

New York district at Tokyo Disneysea Japan

Thankfully, there is a New York deli nearby and it sells a set meal. 

New York Deli at Tokyo Disneysea Japan

Her comes my set meal which consists of a burger, fries and the best drink to have when you are waiting in the cold, the umeboshi wine (re: plum wine). Yum! 

Burger Set Meal at Tokyo Disneysea Japan

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment