Singapore Eats: On The Table, Pasir Panjang

Oh gosh I can't believe dealing with incessant questions, I am practically drained. To add it off, I still did not manage to get my Mac fixed without resorting to erasing the data. It has been three days without my laptop and I can totally feel the void in my life.

And that's when I resorted to other comfortable things in life like food. That was the first time we came all the way to Pasir Panjang to go for food. But that's where On the Table is located so yea, we decided to be a bit adventurous. 


On the Table is a cafe which I found randomly on Burpple and it's situated within 5 minutes of walking from Pasir Panjang MRT. Despite being a cafe, it has a superb collection of bottled beers

Fruit beers from On the Table Singapore

The name of the bottled beer is rather interesting to check. Try to get a table near the beer shelves and you can spend time checking them out while waiting for your order to arrive.

On the Table Beer Bottles Collection

There was a plate of chicken wings on the occupied tables and based on this, we deduced that chicken wings are a must-order food in this cafe.

Chicken Wings from On the Table Singapore

We ordered a pasta and a burger to share in addition to the chicken wings. Do note that On the Table only starts serving dinner at 6pm. We chose salmon and mushroom truffle linguini (which oh my gawd taste superb for creamy pasta lover like me).

Salmon and mushroom truffle linguini On the Table Singapore

The burger taste pretty normal up to the point I forgot the name of the burger. I am pretty sure it was a beef burger thou. 

Burger from On the Table Singapore

On the Table's address:

118 Pasir Panjang Road

On the Table closes o

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment