Hello 2017!

New year. New beginning. Let's take up the pen and write a good story in 2017.

HELLO 2017!

Hello 2017

2016 has been a year of ups and downs for me personally. It was a rollercoaster ride but thankfully God is faithful and He never leaves me nor forsakes me. 2017 looks daunting both from public and personal outlook but struggles make people stronger. Let's just hope the struggles don't kill us in the process #weneedgod.

My personal theme of 2017 is to CHILL. 


To enjoy life and find pleasure in doing good in life (without abandoning my adult's responsibilities of course). After all, a day is wasted when you don't enjoy it. 


"I have seen the task which God has given the sons of men with which to occupy themselves. He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end. I know that there is nothing better for them than to rejoice and to do good in one's lifetime; moreover, that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor - it is the gift of God." - Ecclesiastes 3:11-13

 Wishing everyone a happy new year once again and hope you can enjoy your life despite all its circumstances in 2017!

Cheers!

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment