10D9N Taiwan Trip: Pier-2 Art Center, Kaohsiung Part 3

"And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain. 
Don't carry the world upon your shoulder."


One after another, I have received disrespectful behaviour. The thing is disrespect is one of those core problems where you will not be able to solve because it kinda falls under the category "haters gonna hate". The best way to deal with this kind of behaviour is I guess to just show it to their face that well, they are being disrespectful or adopting an ignorance behaviour agains these people because after all, they don't know that they are being disrespectful. Annoying much? For sure. But life goes on. 


This kind of life situation makes you ensure that you have to enjoy your life fully especially when you are travelling.

10D9N Taiwan Trip: Pier-2 Art Center, Kaohsiung

Back in Kaohsiung, we had the chance to check out Steel Play exhibition which is held at Pier-2 Art Center. The exhibition revolves around invention which helps the environment without losing the aspect of having fun in life. Totally what I need to see because a lot of people have forgotten how to have fun on daily basis. 

Steel Play exhibition at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

Starting the fun day by posing first. Peace out! 

Fun day at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

The artists involved in the exhibition are multi-nationals. Here we have one from Japan with his invention, Kehai. 

Kehai by Ohsiumi Hideo at Steel Play exhibition

Do you feel healed after looking at his creation? I kinda got what he meant though despite the need of imagination and creativity.

Ohsumi Hideo's artwork at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

Not all inventions has the information of the creator and the meaning behind the creation so sometimes you just have to use your own imagination and guess the meaning behind each invention. This one seems to have things to do with speed, I wonder if it's the blazing power of the current of life. This machine will give you a booster to race your enemies and even kick them out from the race, no? I sound like I am leading such brutal and savage life. 

Art piece for Steel Play exhibition at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

I kinda like the next invention that I am checking. This is like a scavenger machine from Mad Max world. 

Posing at Steel Play exhibition at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

Whereby my travel buddy is checking something which looks water-detection machine which can be used in planet Mars. Hahaha.

Time machine look alike at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

Why the next invention comes with a set of chains. It kinda gives me the feeling of wanting to break away and fly far away to the blue sky. Haizz, I kinda feel emo now because people at work has been giving me an annoying time lately. Why can't we treat each other with respect, seriously? 

Behind the bar at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

In times like this, I just want to swing and forget about the pests in my current life. Actually, I should not even let them making me feel emo because they may not even think about me. Yep, mutual-ignorance is bliss. If they cannot ignore me, then it's their issue. Not my problem. Nuh uh. 

Swinging at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

If I can, I will try to produce beautiful flowers Everyday to make everybody feel happier. But then again, some bastards may just step on the flowers that I make. Oh well, they do that to the flowers that God creates so what do I expect. Hahaha oh my gawd, this post become darker and darker as it goes. 

Rotating flowers at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

Hmm, the next structure kinda reminds me of childhood. Back then, gadgets are not really in the market yet and children are still playing outside on slides and everything. We always imagine ourselves in some kind of fort, defending it from other children (who pose as the enemies who want to take over the fort). Those days are fun and simple. 

Playing slides at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

The last structure that we check out. I don't know if I am thinking about work too much but this structure looks like the body of someone round wearing tie. Hahaha do you see what I see?

Last piece of art at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung

Pier-2 Art Center is located at: 

No.1 Dayong Road, Yancheng District, Kaohsiung  

  How to go to Pier-2 Art Center:

 You can take MRT to Yanchengpu MRT station and exit via exit 1. Walk along Dayong Road toward the south for 5 minutes and you will reach the exhibition area.

  Opening hours:

 Monday to Thursday 10AM - 6PM
 Friday to Sunday 10AM - 8PM

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment