8D Avia Japan Trip: Osaka Kyoto Shirakawago Fuji Tokyo

Ohaiyo gozaimasu! My mom and I have been talking aboutn taking family trip to Japan for I don’t know how many years and it finally came into realisation in 2018. I suppose part of the push factors is because mom and bro have gotten their Indonesian e-passport and hence, applying for visa to Japan has become a breeze to both of them. It’s not really the case for me though, the holder of non e-passport. I still have to apply for visa at the embassy and with no job on hand at the moment, I was kinda worried that my visa get rejected (especially since I apply for the visa in Singapore instead of my home country, Indonesia). But turns out I can still get a visa (albeit, 15 days, but who cares) to Japan even though I’m unemployed. Woohoo thanks God! 

8D Avia Japan Trip: Osaka Kyoto Shirakawago Tokyo
 
Brown from LINE Friends is tagging along with me for this trip so you will see him quite often along the way. Right, since this trip is a family trip which means Mom is joining us for the trip, a free and easy trip is kinda out-of-the-question because it will be super tiring for her. As such, we decided to join a tour group from one of Indonesian travel operator, Avia. The itinerary shows that it’s doable to go to Osaka, Kyoto, Shirakawago, Mt Fuji, and Tokyo in 8days (including the flight). Crazy, much? Well, turns out it’s really doable although it’s somewhat rushed. I list the complete itinerary below for your reference:
 
8D Avia Osaka Kyoto Shirakawago Mt Fuji Tokyo
 
COMPLETE ITINERARY:
 
Day 1: Spent on the flight from Jakarta to Kansai International Airport, Osaka
 
Day 2: Osaka, Kyoto, Gifu
 
Day 3: Gifu, Gujo, Shirakawago, Kanazawa
 
Day 4: Kanazawa, Nanto, Takayama
 
Day 5: Takayama, Matsumoto
 
Day 6: Matsumoto, Fuji
 
Day 7: Fuji, Tokyo, Narita
 
Day 8: Spent on the flight from Narita to Jakarta
 

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment