Buhara 93 Restaurant, Istanbul

We reached Turkey pretty late, around dinner time. So our first activity in the Anatolian land is...EATING. Which I love very much. *glutton*

Our tour guide brought us to Buhara 93 Restaurant.

Buhara 93 Restaurant Istanbul Turkey


Love the homey decor of the place.

Inside Buhara 93 Restaurant Istanbul Turkey
The restaurant has a lot to offer however since we came with a tour, what we are having for that night are pretty much pre-determined.

Buhara 93 Restaurant Menu
We are in awe of what being served in front of us. Is that a bread?? So big! O_o!

Turkish Bread and Salad

I love eating tomato soup and so happy that this is not the first and last I eat this dish in Turkey. 

Turkish tomato soup
The Turks don't really eat rice however since I came with tour group from Indonesia (we are a very avid rice-eater!!), the restaurant serves us grilled chicken with rice. Hahaha. I don't mind not eating rice but I suppose I appreciate this. =P

Turkish Grilled Chicken Rice
If you want more details on the restaurant, you can check out this link. I'd say the food are pretty good but I can't really comment on the price because this dinner is included in our tour package. 

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment