Turkey Hotel review: Ramada Istanbul Old City, Turkey

After our hearty dinner at Buhara 93, we rode our bus to the hotel to spend the night. Our hotel is called Ramada Istanbul Old City. For reviews for Ramada Istanbul Old City, you can visit the link here.

Ramada Istanbul Old City Turkey Hotel


This is how the room with twin bed looks like. I'm sharing this room with my bro. 

Ramada Istanbul Old City Twin Bed Room
The breakfast is served on top of the hotel. The best part is you can go out to the balcony and see the bustling view of Istanbul in the morning. 

Istanbul view in the morning
There's a metro in Istanbul. Sadly, I had no chance of riding it. 

Metro at Istanbul Turkey
The neighbourhood surrounding the hotel. Looks pretty cool I think. My cousins are busy taking pictures of themselves with the Turkish flag after my shot. ^^

Outside Ramada Istanbul Old City

You can check up the Tripadvisor link here to get more details on the hotel price and location if you are interested. 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment