Coming soon: Travel story from Turkey

Hello!!! I know I don't really travel a lot so much but I'm so happy that finally I'm able to together with my family for a trip to Turkey! Yeayy!

It has no relation to study in Taiwan whatsoever but since I love posting stuff here, I figure I should just continue posting my travel story here (lazy to create a separate blog). Ke yi ma? =P

This trip is pretty special for me because I've been wanting to go somewhere exotic and far away from Asia (okay, Turkey is technically half Asia half Europe but..). I want to share a lot of beautiful pics from the trip with you my lovely readers! And probably it will encourage you to go there as well! Hehehe.

Okay, enough for now. Stay tune for travel stories from Turkey! =)

For now, here is a sneak preview of the sunrise in Istanbul. <3

Sunrise in Istanbul Turkey


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment