I Love Taipei Main Station

Do you ever feel like you just wanna be alone and enjoy your own company? Okay, I feel that most of the time of my life. I wonder if my anti-social level has increased year by year. Is this bad? Oh well, I suppose as long as I am enjoying this trait of mine, I should not be so bothered by it. And so do you (if you are the same)! Haha.

Okay, apparently nowadays I have a tendency to ramble at the beginning of my blog post.

So today, I am taking myself for a date to Taipei Main Station (台北車站/ Táiběi chēzhàn). This bustling train station is an awesome place to waste time because there are so many things to see. I wrote a post about K Underground Mall before (see post) so if you want to check this place while you are at Taipei Main Station, you can do so.

Taipei Main Station Taiwan


Even though the station is busy, the crowd is still quite bearable because the station is huge. This is a big relieve for me who hates crowd. I walked to the train station part (not the one near the MRT station section) and went to the level 2. Apparently there are a lot of food here. Yumz. 

Level 2 of Taipei Main Station Taiwan
Make sure to check out what's currently on sale at Mr Donut (I think it's from Japan?) because sometimes they have limited edition donuts (yes, you heard it right). Like the Hello Kitty donuts from last year. Clever marketing gimmick. Which I fell for. Shame on me I know. 

Mr Donut Hello Kitty Donuts Taiwan
I saw 老夫子 (Lǎofūzi) a.k.a. Old Master Q and his friend. if you are wondering who are they, they are comic characters which are very popular in Taiwan. My dad introduced me to this comic when I was in primary school (probably because he likes it too) and these comic characters never fail to make me laugh like mad. 

Master Q Taiwan Comic
I google some of Old Master Q comic strip and found them in Google Image. Go check them out if you are interested.

Old Master Q Comic
Another thing that I love to see (and buy) in Taipei Main Station is facial masks. Because they seem to be on offer everytime I pop by. For example NTD499 for 3 boxes. 1 box contains 10masks. Awesome, eh? (if you are a guy, probably you won't feel that excited, huh? hehe).

Taiwan Facial Masks
So now you know where to go when you are bored right? Hehe. Do check Taipei Main Station out if you have the chance. =)

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment