Singapore Eats: Happy Mother's Day at Tim Ho Wan, Plaza Singapura

Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies in the world. My mother is not here with me but she was able to have fun by herself in Bali (awesome eh?). To be honest, I'm probably the one feeling kinda lonely here because my mum is enjoying an awesome weekend in Bali with her colleagues watching John Legend (omg, she's cooler than me. >.<!). Anyway, to make myself feel better, I went with fellow friend with the same situation (minus the John Legend thing) to eat dim sum at Tim Ho Wan.

Tim Ho Wan Plaza Singapura Singapore
Tim Ho Wan is actually originated from Hong Kong, the famous land of dim sum. The two branches in Hong Kong always attracts long queue of diners. Same thing happens in Singapore but thanks goodness, nowadays the queue line is more bearable compared to the period when Tim Ho Wan just opened in Singapore. Okay, now let's list down the food that I tried.

1. Fried carrot cake

Fried Carrot Cake Tim Ho Wan Singapore
2. Crystal Skin Shrimp Dumpling (Har Gow)

Crystal Skin Shrimp Dumpling Tim Ho Wan Singapore
3. Steamed pork dumpling (Shao Mai)

Shao Mai Tim Ho Wan Singapore
4. Roasted pork rice roll

Roasted pork rice roll Tim Ho Wan Singapore
5. BBQ Pork Buns

BBQ Pork Buns Tim Ho Wan Singapore
The best dish from Tim Ho Wan is its famous BBQ pork buns. The rest of the dim sum items taste so so. I would only come back for the BBQ pork buns I guess. =P

If you are interested to try Tim Ho Wan, they have two locations, one at Plaza Singapura extension while the other one is at Toa Payoh MRT Station. 

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment