Singapore Eats: Gogi Grill, Telok Ayer

Replacing what used to be Chinta Manis (which I'll never able to appreciate), Gogi Grill has made itself another lunch venue choice for nearby office workers.

Gogi Grill Telok Ayer Singapore
It is basically a Korean version of Tori Q. But if you are not into skewers, you can opt for other options too. 

Gogi Grill Menu Singapore
I chose the S$6 set meal which consists of 3 types of skewers (I think all chickens but I may be wrong). They put seaweed on it and kimchi on the side to make it feels Korean. 

Gogi Grill Lunch Set Meal Singapore
Taste-wise, it's not bad. Quite on par with Tori Q. I don't know how long Gogi Grill will last though because I heard the rental at China Square Food Centre can be quite expensive. 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment