Yummy chargrilled salmon served at Breko Cafe, Holland Village

There are a lot of dining options to choose from when you are dining at Holland Village area in Singapore. One of them is Breko Cafe. Breko Cafe has been around in Holland Village area for more than 15 years. It mainly sells Western food on its menu but there are a lot of varieties to try from mains, pasta, burgers, salad to desserts. Breko cafe also offers coffee and beer. 


Since today is my first time trying out Breko Cafe, I am kinda spoilt for choice. So many interesting dishes on the menu. I decided to try out Breko Cafe's mains so I focus my decision-making skill to the mains menu. Ribeye, ribs, salmon, chicken, or pork? Hmm, decision decision.



My choice fell on the chargrilled salmon. It is so yummy! The yummy chargrilled salmon served at Breko Cafe in Holland Village came together with two sides, the criss-cut fries and the pasta salad. Both sides taste good too. The yummy chargrilled salmon costs S$16.90.


I can't remember what my friend ordered (probably it is the same as mine because both of us feels like eating fish that day) but I do remember that we are sharing dessert. We chose one of the cakes available at the counter. I love cheesecake while my friend love chocolate so we ordered the combination of both worlds, chocolate cheesecake with a chocolate macaron at the top. 


Overall, Breko Cafe serves pretty good food with a nice ambience to enjoy. We had a great evening at Breko Cafe eating our food while updating each other about what happened in each lives recently. 

How to go to Breko Cafe:

Breko Cafe is located at 38 Lorong Mambong in Holland Village. You can ride the MRT and stop at Holland Village MRT station. There is an MRT map at the station so it will be easier for you to check which exit is nearer to Lorong Mambong before you come out of the MRT station.

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment