Yummy roasted chicken at Poulet, Vivo City

Poulet claims to be the first French casual dining restaurant chain concept in Singapore. I have to admit I seldom indulge myself to eat in French restaurants because they tend to use everything which sounds French-ish to hike up the price. Poulet states that it adopts a modern French-themed bistro offering affordable French classics to the mass public. Let's see how true is this statement.

Poulet, French bistro in Singapore

I ordered a quarter roasted Chicken in mushroom sauce. I love the mushroom sauce and it really suits the roasted chicken well. The cost of the meal still comes at the higher end for me even though I suppose SGD 17 is already cheap compared to those "higher-end" French restaurants. 

Yummy roasted chicken at Poulet, Vivo City


I had no time to take picture of my dinner buddy's chicken but they are basically the same except for the sauce. Her roasted chicken is served in brown sauce instead of mushroom sauce. She claimed that hers taste better but mine is nice too. #personalpreference 

Poulet Roasted Chicken in Mushroom Sauce

If you are looking for a casual French dining experience, you can visit Poulet. They have quite a number of branches scattered all around Singapore's shopping malls like Raffles City and Vivo City. 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment