Singapore Eats: &SONS, Telok Ayer

 "Can I pick your brain and get to know your thoughts? So I can read your mind when you don't wanna talk."

Good evening people. Yes, it is currently after midnight and yet I am not on the bed yet because I just had my dinner at 10PM. I suppose a 7.40 gym class does not really help my diet in a way because by the time I finish my class, it's already 8.40 and after shower time, it's already 9+ PM and I reached home at slightly before 10PM. Great time management indeed. Hahaha.

Anyway I was passing by Far East Square on my way home and I remembered that I have not shared my latest foodie adventure at &SONS.

Singapore Eats: &SONS, Telok Ayer

I actually often visited &SONS a year back for lunch because my office located nearby. However, since I have changed job, I seldom eat at &SONS even for lunch. So one night on a Friday, my friend and I decided to visit &SONS for its dinner menu since I have never tried dining here at night and my friend has never even visited &SONS before. &SONS has different menu for lunch and dinner. We ordered one main dish and one pasta dish to share amongst the two of us. The lighting at at &SONS is set to give out romantic vibe and hence, not so good for picture taking.

TGIF dinner at &SONS Telok Ayer

The main dish that we ordered is Lamb Shank with Pumpkin and Eggplant (SGD 28). The lamb shank taste so good and tender and it goes well with the brown sauce. 

Lamb shank with pumpkin and eggplant from &SONS at Telok Ayer

For the pasta, we ordered Wagyu Beef Ravioli with Roast Jus (SGD 26). I am a fan of ravioli which in concept, is the Italian rendition of dumplings. The meaty ravioli taste yummy as the wagyu beef seems to have been soaked in the sauce for quite a long time before cooked. Yummy!

Wagyu beef ravioli with roast jus from &SONS at Telok Ayer

The portion of both dishes is not very big (either that or we were just greedy), so we still had a space in our tummy to eat dessert. Here comes our dessert of the day, the Tiramisu (SGD 12). The tiramisu is served in a cup with a stick of ladyfinger. Be a bit careful when eating the tiramisu as the chocolate powder can make you cough. Other than that, the tiramisu taste good with enough coffee flavour within. 

Tiramisu from &SONS at Telok Ayer

&SONS is located at

20 Cross Street
China Square Central #01-19


Opening hours:

Monday to Friday - 11.30AM to 1AM
Saturday - 6PM to 2AM
Sunday - Closed

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment