Tachihara Coffee, Singapore

.
Tachihara Coffee, Singapore
Christmas cookies from Tachihara Coffee at Millenia Walk
Menu from Tachihara Coffee at Millenia Walk
Iced lavender milk tea from Tachihara Coffee
Hazelnut latte and lavender milk tea from Tachihara Coffee
I did not plan to go Tachihara Coffee at all on Tuesday. My initial plan was to just get a bread for the next day’s breakfast from Pullman Bakery since my bae and I were strolling around Millenia Walk to let our stomach digest the chicken rice that we just had at Wee Nam Kee in Marina Square. However, upon paying for my bread, bae received a 50% coupon for any coffee drink from the next door Tachihara Coffee. The coupon is only valid for that day (unless bae see the words wrongly) and since we had no idea where to continue our date next we decided to just chill and drink something at Tachihara Coffee.
 
I wanted to have cake too but the only cake available at Tachihara Coffee is a small cup of tiramisu which is stored in the fridge. I suppose I should just have a drink at this quaint little cafe which seems to be share the same owner with Pullman Bakery. Other than drinks and cookies/ some dessert displayed on the table and in the fridge, Tachihara Coffee also sells sandwiches, hot dogs and soups. It’s probably often frequented by office crowd on a weekday but the cafe is pretty quiet on public holiday. And it closes at 8PM too so we only had an hour to enjoy our coffee and tea. 
 
I chose an unusual flavor of tea which I seldom see anywhere else, Ice Lavender Milk Tea (SGD 4.50) while bae chose to use the 50% coupon on his regular Hazelnuts Latte (SGD 4.80). Even without the coupon, I feel that the regular price tag for Tachihara Coffee’s beverages is relatively cheaper than other cafes out there. My lavender milk tea really has a good dose of lavender...I’m guessing syrup because I can taste the lavender flavor pretty strongly in my drink. While it’s probably making my milk tea flowery, I kinda enjoyed the weird combination. And the best part is, I could sleep soundly that night even though I had my milk tea at 7PM to 8PM-ish. It must have been low in caffeine level. Hehe. 
 
Would pop by for quick me-time lunch fix if I can muster my willpower to go all the way to Millenia Walk from where my office is located. Hahaha. 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment