Taipei Eats: Sushi Express, Gongguan

I'm back in Taipei and suddenly have a craving for.....sushi. I know! This is so weird. I should have had a craving for crispy chicken or maybe smelly tofu. Okay..not smelly tofu. =P

To accommodate my craving, my classmates and I went together to the budget-friendly sushi franchise -> Sushi Express. =)

We went to the one located at Gongguan, just opposite National Taiwan University (NTU). Each plate costs 30NTD. Cheap cheap cheap! 

Sushi Express at Gongguan Taipei Taiwan
Corn and tuna inari. 

Corn and tuna inari Sushi Express Taipei
My favourite salmon sushi. ^^

Salmon Sushi Express Taipei
One of my classmates loves pork floss. I suppose this kind of sushi is not available in Japan? 

Pork floss maki Sushi Express Taipei
Kani Mayo Gunkan sushi. 

Kani Mayo Gunkan Sushi Express Taipei Taiwan
Another type of sushi I've never seen before. Cashew inari? This is interesting. LOL.

Cashew Inari Sushi Express Taipei
If one type of nuts is not enough for you, you can try this one. Mixed nuts inari. Oh wow. XD

Mixed Nuts Inari Sushi Express Gongguan Taipei
The waiter/ waitress will ask you question of whether you'd like to have green tea and miso soup when assign you the seats. We did not know the Mandarin words for miso soup so we just said "bu yao". Now we know that miso soup is called å‘³å™Œæ¹¯/ wei4zeng1tang1 in Mandarin. So if you'd like to have one, simply say "yao yao". =P

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment