It's Christmas Time in Vivo City

One of the awesome things about going to Singapore in December is...all shopping malls on the island are decked in Christmas decorations. And I'm a fan of shopping malls' Christmas trees (especially since there is no Christmas tree in my own house. U_U).

As usual, this year, you can see a beautiful Christmas tree on top of Vivo City.

Vivo City Christmas Tree 2013
Christmas tree at Vivo City always reminds me of what happened when I came to Singapore for my first job after graduating from uni. That day, my fellow new-joiners and I just started our career and we took picture together in front of half-ready Christmas tree at the top of Vivo City. Awww, how fast the time flies. =*(

Vivo City Christmas Tree
At level 1 of the mall (right in front of Tangs department store), you will see a Christmas bazaar. 

Trim Shoppe Vivo City
You can buy a lot of Christmas tree decorations here. And they are pretty cute. 

Christmas tree decorations
The bazaar also sells my most favourite toys in the world, Forever Friends bears. Aren't they huggable??? ^^

Forever Friends Bears
The mall was pretty packed with people and we had a bit of difficulty finding a place to eat. We went to the basement level and decided to dine in at Central. I picked a few of skewers item. 3 for S$5.50. It came with 4 kind of sauce and I can only remember sesame and chili sauce. Arghh, I forgot easily nowadays. 

Central skewers
And fried rice which cannot go wrong. The portion is getting smaller. I remembered few years back the portion was bigger.

Salted egg fried rice Central
Have you done with your Christmas shopping? I have not really buy a lot from the Christmas sale because the stocks on sale are kinda limited. Why oh why. U_U.

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment