Fast Food In Taiwan: KFC

I cannot resist the temptation of eating fast food/junk food in Taiwan. I suppose I have fallen in love with it since I was a kid. So yeah, I could not resist it any longer when I saw this just across the street.

KFC Taipei Gongguan


KFC often have the saver meal which costs ranging from NTD89 - NTD159. We opted for the NTD89 because we were kinda broke. *studentlife*

I chose the BBQ while my junk-food-lover-friend chose the burger which has wasabi in it. If you notice, the regular size for the drink is comparable to the up-sized one in Singapore. O_o!

KFC Taiwan Set Meal
Do note that you get what you pay for. This is the deconstruction version of by BBQ burger. Don't expect any veggie in it. And the size..well, if you are so hungry, I don't think this alone will fill you up. 

KFC BBQ Burger Taiwan
At the end of the meal, I had to say the drink did fill me up. Hahaha. It's time to walk back to home. It's quite nice to have a night walk in Taipei because (1) there are still a lot of people (2) the area is quite safe. Don't expect me to walk alone at night in my hometown, Jakarta. Big NO NO!

Saw the nice wall mural..the building looks so European from the side. Nice!

Wall Mural at Gongguan Taipei
Make sure you exercise after you eat fast food, okay? Hehe.

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment