Cutie baby panda, Yuan Zai

When the news about the birth of the baby panda first heard back in April 2013, the whole nation of Taiwan cheered. If you need further proof, the news (and the follow-up news) made a headline everytime I turn on my TV. Haha.

I did not really think the baby panda is cute (it's pinkish) but now, that Yuan Zai (圓仔) has grown up. He's really cute!!!

Yup, I'm gonna spam you with the cutie panda now.

Close-up picture. Nyaa~~

Yuan Zai Baby Panda
Playing with mommy, Yuan Yuan (圓圓).

Yuan Zai playing with mommy
Laying down with daddy, Tuan Tuan (團團).

Yuan Zai playing with daddy
Awwww he's really really cute. Looking at his pictures really makes me smile. =)

If you can't get enough of Yuan Zai, do not fret. You can watch him doing his daily activities via youtube (http://www.youtube.com/TaipeiZoo). Credit to Taipei Zoo, of course. 


I did watch him last night when I was having an insomniac. 圓仔, 我愛你! <3 <3 <3

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment