Singapore Eats: High Tea at Brasserie Les Saveurs, St Regis

Happy New Year!!! It's time to write a lot of memorable memories of another 365 blank pages of yearbook titled 2015. So how did the first day go? I was busy burning away calories which I gained over the past week. And one of the culprit is the high tea session I had with by bestie. XD

She wanted to eat scones so we chose Brasserie Les Saveurs at St Regis to have our girl chat + afternoon tea + a lot of scones/ cakes. When we came inside, we immediately fell in love with the chandelier and comfy chairs.

Brasserie Les Saveurs St Regis Singapore


Pretty desserts on display. 

Dessert display at St Regis Singapore high tea
All type of scones. Chocolate, cheese, you name it. I quite like their scones. Enjoyed with cream and jam. =)

Scones at High Tea St Regis Singapore
On the savoury sides, Brasserie Les Saveurs serves variety of sushi, ham, and laksa (which seems like a mandatory dish served for high tea in Singapore?).

Sushi Spread High Tea St Regis Singapore
Other than the buffet spread, the waiter/waitress will serve a tray full of sandwiches, soup and pie to each table. The soup is pumpkin soup. I don't really like eating sandwich because they are filling and I always have the impression that I can make it myself. Not that I really make it at home. #lazybum

High Tea Tray Brasserie Les Saveurs St Regis
Brasserie Les Saveurs serves tea from TWG range. As other high tea places, we can only choose 1 pot per person. I can't remember the exact name of the tea but it has vanilla taste. Not bad. =)

Vanilla Tea at High Tea St Regis Singapore
Do visit their website if you are interested. You can click the link here. ^^

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment