Taiwan Travel: Jianguo Holiday Flower and Jade Market, Taipei

"Earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Taiwan Orchid Flowers at Jianguo Flower Market
I've been into flowers lately but I seldom buy ones. It's simply because I don't know where to put my flowers because I'm renting a room in Singapore and my things are scattered all over in the room. If you happen to live in Taipei, there is one famous weekend flower and jade market located at Jianguo Road. 

Jianguo Weekend Flower Market Taipei
The market is always crowded because the flowers sold here all very beautiful. 

Jianguo Flower Market on a Sunday
All kinds of colorful flowers can be found here. I did not buy any though because my room condition in Taipei back then is kinda similar to my room now in Singapore. XD

Flower seller at Jianguo Flower Market Taipei
The market is very big so this makes walking inside is quite comfortable as you don't have to worry about keep on bumping other people. 

Taipei Weekend Flower and Jade Market
Other than flowers, the market next door sells all kinds of jade. Jewellery, accessories, sculptures or simply jade rocks. Some are expensive while some are not. But you have to know how to differentiate the different quality of jade. Or even the imitation one. 

Jianguo Flower and Jade Market is located at Jianguo Road right in the middle of Zhongxiao Xinsheng and Zhongxiao Fuxing MRT Station. 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment