Bali Travel: Stepping Foot on Pura Tanah Lot

I don't know why but my last few trips to Pura Tanah Lot did not allow me to see the temple on its low-tide moment. Why is this so important? The thing is, if you visit Pura Tanah Lot on a high-tide, you won't be able to cross over the hidden path to make it there. 

But today, it looks like a low-tide indeed. Yeah!

Low-tide Pura Tanah Lot Bali Indonesia

The whole area looks different in a low-tide setting. 

Pura Tanah Lot Beach Bali Indonesia

If you visit Pura Tanah Lot on a low-tide, there is usually a religious ceremony performed there. So you may be able to catch the ceremony too. They usually starts at Pura Tanah Lot. 

Bali Travel: Stepping Foot on Pura Tanah Lot

And ends near the ocean. 

Religious Ceremony at Pura Tanah Lot Bali Indonesia

The low-tide usually happens in the afternoon or evening. So do visit Pura Tanah Lot on those timings. I guess I seldom catch it because it happened that I visited Pura Tanah Lot in the morning. 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment