Taiwan Cafe: Colourful Macarons at Tartine Bakery, Zhongxiao Fuxing

It was the evening before typhoon and as what the rest of the Taiwan people doing, I am busy roaming the city to stock for food. Since I'm done with my basic food necessities (a.k.a. breads, water, and a couple of instant noodles), I am now wandering around Zhongxiao Fuxing area to find something...sweeter. Here we come, Tartine Bakery.

Tartine Bakery at Zhongxiao Fuxing Taipei Taiwan

Tartine Bakery is famous for its macarons. Once you stepped into the cafe, you will be welcomed with a display of various kind of macarons. 

Taiwan Cafe: Colourful Macarons at Tartine Bakery, Zhongxiao Fuxing

Here are some of the macarons offered by Tartine Bakery. Don't they look very tempting? I had a difficult time deciding. 

Tartine Bakery Macarons Taipei

I dunno why but I ended up with three kinds of greens. Now, my mother can't nag about me not eating my greens. Although I'm pretty sure she never imagines green macarons. 

Strawberry Kiwi, Melon and Salted Butter Popcorn Macarons

Why did I choose all greens? Actually I go by the taste. The first one is Strawberry Kiwi. The second one is Melon. While the third one is Salted Butter Popcorn. The taste sounds very out-of-the-world, right? 

Pretty Macarons at Tartine Bakery Zhongxiao Fuxing Taipei

Okay, with those three in the bag, my preparation for a typhoon day is now completed. Woot!

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment