Singapore Cafe: Just the Usual Eggs Ben at D'Good Cafe, Holland Village

I am officially an Eggs Benedict addict because it seems that most of the time my friend brought me to a cafe, 99% I will end up ordering a plate of Eggs Benedict. #hopelesscase

And the same is happening here, in D'Good Cafe at Holland Village. 


The cafe is already packed even though we reached the place quite early around 5+ on a Saturday afternoon. I quite like the birds stickers. I prefer them to the real birds. Real birds flying inside a cafe will be considered chaotic, no? XD 


While waiting for my Eggs Ben, I ordered a cup of iced mocha. Slurp. Taste okay. Nothing special about it. Hahaha.


Here comes my Eggs Ben. Presentation wise, I guess they look okay. The eggs are perfectly poached so they are good. The English muffin is toasted. Bacon is perfectly fried. Salad-wise, you can ignore them really. Okay, I'm quite happy with the Eggs Ben from D'Good Cafe. 

Eggs Benedict at D'Good Cafe Holland Village Singapore

After finishing the Eggs Benedict, my friend and I shared a slice of D'Good Triple Cheesecake. The waiter told us that the Triple Cheesecake is one of the trademark cakes sold in D'Good Cafe. The other one being D'Good Maple Sea Salt Cheesecake. Cake tastes okay. 


You can consider coming to D'Good Cafe when you are in Holland Village's vicinity. The cafe is cozy enough to have a few hours girl's talk. =)

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment