10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station

I love to travel. But I don't own a money-growing-tree. A lot of people says that travelling to Japan can cost you a bomb. However, I still managed to find a comfortable and nice accommodation in Kyoto which costs less than $100 per night. If you have the same budget with me and does not mind staying in business hotel, you can consider staying at Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station. Otherwise, the list of hotels in Kyoto from Tripadvisor may help you in your research.

10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station

The best feature about Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station is its location. It is located right across JR Kyoto Station. This is very convenient for us because we just reached Kyoto around 9plus at night. You don't want to lug your luggage for a long distance when you are tired from both the flight and the shinkansen journey from Haneda Airport to Kyoto. So, if location is important to you (and you don't want to spend additional bucks on cab), you may want to consider Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station when you are staying in Kyoto.

JR Kyoto Station Japan

The lobby is pretty simple and it was very quiet at night. I guess not many people checking in at such a late hour. Haha.

Hotel Lobby at Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station

While my friend dealt with the check-in, I spotted that Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station offers breakfast buffet from 6.30 to 10.00 at the price of 1,200 Japanese Yen for adults. It also offers breakfast box. That's kinda cute. 

Hotel Breakfast at Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station

Another thing that I like about Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station is that the price for double bedroom and twin bedroom is the same. Oh yeah! I'd rather have my own bed whenever I can (means whenever the price permits..hehe) so this comes as a good news for me. A pyjama is provided for free but I'd rather wear my own pyjama though. 

Twin Bedroom at Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station Japan

Even though Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station can be considered as business hotel, the bathroom provides bathtub. This does not come as a surprise as the Japanese loves to soak themselves in a bathtub filled with hot water (re: ofuro). The bathroom is not big in size but it is clean and big enough for me. 

Bathroom in Hotel Ibis Styles Kyoto Station Japan

Overall, I am quite happy with my choice of accommodation in Kyoto. If I ever come back to Kyoto again, I will probably stay in the same hotel. 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment