10D9N Taiwan Trip: Carton King Creativity Park, Taichung Part 1

"Everything that kills me makes me feel alive."

I suppose the pain from all those struggles make my life even more alive. Okay, no idea what I am talking about at 20 minutes after midnight, but I has just gone through an annoying moment in the office so I suppose I deserved some nonsense-talk timing after enduring such asshole treatment. Hmmph. I wanna share what happened but just recalling the memory of it makes me damn annoyed. So yeah, let's just go back to the past when all those bitches seem so far away.

Where were we again? Oh right, we had just finished touring the mushroom farm and finally, we have reached our next destination in Taichung, the popular Carton King Creativity Park. There is an entrance fee of NTD 200 but you can use the entrance fee to purchase your meal/ souvenir from Carton King.

10D9N Taiwan Trip: Carton King Creativity Park, Taichung Part 1

I had actually visited Carton King but turns out Carton King has so many branches in Taiwan. The branch that I visited before is located at Cingjing Farm. If I recalled correctly, the Cingjing Farm's branch of Carton King is way smaller and it's just a restaurant and a mini souvenir store located right beside the restaurant. I did not recall that there is a Dracula made from carton at Cingjing Farm for sure. 

Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung Taiwan

The Dracula was so random to be honest with you. But after passing by his house, my travel-buddy and I were welcomed by a lot of animals made from carton. 

Animals made from carton in Carton King Taichung

It is practically a mini zoo here at Carton King Creativity Park. Some of the animals look pretty close to the real animals because the papers used to create them are coloured. 

Paper cranes at Carton King in Taichung

Even without the color, we could guess what kind of animals they are from the detailed shape of each animal. The kids are having fun guessing and touching the paper animals here. 

Paper animals from Carton King at Taichung Taiwan

After passing through the mini zoo section of Carton King Creativity Park, we have realised that the Taichung branch of Carton King is actually the biggest (and the original) Carton King in Taiwan. The park is really huge and it will take you at least one hour to wander around and take picture. The white structure here may look fragile but visitors can actually climb them to go to the upper level of the park. 

Inside Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung Taiwan
Just like all other branches of Carton King, there is a souvenir store at Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung as well. The store here is bigger than any other stores and it has some interesting paper items which I had never seen before. But first, let me greet Whitey first. 
Souvenir store at Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung

While posting as if I own the place and Whitey is my loyal favourite dog. Do you realise that the two white dogs, the red dog house and the yellow bird are all made from paper? The carriage that I sat on is obviously not made from paper, otherwise, I am quite sure I would have made a humiliating scene of myself destroying Carton King's property with my weight. Hahaha. 

Welcome to Carton King at Taichung Taiwan

Carton King Creativity Park is located at: 

No.2, Aly, 2, Sec. 2, Dongshan Rd.
Beitun District
Taichung City 406

Opening hours: 

Daily 10AM - 9PM 


Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment