10D9N Taiwan Trip: Carton King Creativity Park, Taichung Part 4

那一年我们望着星空
nà yī nián wǒ men wàng zhe xīng kōng
That one year, we looked at the starry sky

有那么多的 灿烂的梦
yǒu nà me duō de càn làn de mèng
There were so many splendid dreams


When the weather is hot and you feel like sheltering yourself with a full-blown air-conditioner, it's time to go into the souvenir store at Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung. I do recommend you to check the souvenir store nonetheless because they have so many cute and interesting products made from carton and cardboard. Just like this cute newly wed paper couple which seriously looks pretty similar to their Japanese cousin, Danbo.

10D9N Taiwan Trip: Carton King Creativity Park, Taichung Part 4

There's an arcade game which is made from paper from the targets to the guns. I'm gonna shoot all of you, nuisances with these...uhh, paper mini guns on my both hands. Bang bang bang! 

Shooting paper at Carton King Creativity Park, Taichung

If you doubt the quality of the material of the carton used by Carton King Creativity Park to make their products, you should try riding the toy horse which is 100% made from carton. My friend was kinda worried she's gonna spoil the horse but I wonder if her worry is a fake because at the end, she decided to ride on the horse anyway (while I was preparing myself to flee in case the worst happened to the horse). The horse was perfectly okay. Phew. 

Riding paper horse at Carton King Creativity Park Taichung

If you want to wear the paper, you may be interested in these paper shoes. Not sure if they are made to withstand the rain or the puddle though. So maybe it's best to wear these shoes on dry and sunny weather. 

Paper shoes from Carton King Creativity Park Taichung

Alternatively, you may want to go for the paper sling bags or paper hats instead. These three paper dudes look pretty good wearing them. 

Paper dolls from Carton King Creativity Park, Taichung

But the best products which I saw in the souvenir store of Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung is these night lamps. They look so beautiful in the dimmed room, I was quite tempted to buy one to be honest with you. But the price and the weight of the good made me think twice before buying it. After all, I was lazy to drag my luggage all around the station and the lamp will put a lot of weight to my already heavy luggage. 

Paper night lights from Carton King Creativity Park Taichung

Carton King Creativity Park is located at: 

No.2, Aly, 2, Sec. 2, Dongshan Rd.
Beitun District
Taichung City 406

Opening hours: 

Daily 10AM - 9PM 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment