10D9N Taiwan Trip: Carton King Creativity Park, Taichung Part 3

"It's just another day, nothing in my way. I don't wanna go, I don't wanna stay."

Sunday is officially over now and I feel so emo knowing that it's already Monday again. Sigh. But the sermon today was so good, it kinda gives me hope and strength to face the uphill battle. Hopefully, there are not many giants for the killing this week. After all, life would be so much easier if we all can live peacefully without killing each other. Hahaha.

Since it's gonna be awhile before the next holiday, let's just continue filling in the travel journal back from Taiwan trip last spring. The last time we were at Carton King Creativity Park, we were checking out the place from level 2 of the park. And that's when we saw so many places of interest from around the world which are all made from paper.

10D9N Taiwan Trip: Carton King Creativity Park, Taichung Part 3

Other than those world famous places, there are some fun structure too like this I Do wedding bell. Where's my prince by the way? Is he coming on a white horse? Or paper horse? Hahaha. 

Fun day at Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung

Beautiful gate surrounded by paper tulips. Yup, these flowers are made from paper too. Pretty, eh?

Nice gate at Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung

The moon is strong enough for me to lay on it thankfully. Otherwise, I would be in for another round of humiliation. Or worse, charged for destroying Carton King's property. XD

Paper moon at Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung Taiwan

Love is high when you are on holiday. Tralalala~~~

Love in Carton King Creativity Park Taichung

The Colosseum at the top of the restaurant completed with the paper-made Roman soldiers. They look so cute from down here. 

The Colosseum at Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung

Turns out I could travel to Paris while visiting Taichung. Never know Eiffel Tower does come in white and shorter. It will even look way shorter if other people taking picture beside it because I consider myself...uhm...petite?

Eiffel Tower at Carton King Creativity Park Taichung Taiwan

Travel buddy exercising a lot of strength trying to prevent the leaning tower of Pisa from falling down. She does not have to exert so much energy though cause anyway this version of Pisa Tower is made from paper. 

Pisa Tower at Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung

Oh right, did I tell you I found a man here and we spent a lovely time reading book together? I had totally no idea why there is a random statue of man (and he's not even made from paper, mind you) but it's fun to play around with him since he does not say a word. Travel buddy said we do look good together. =P

Carton King Creativity Park in Taichung Taiwan

Carton King Creativity Park is located at: 

No.2, Aly, 2, Sec. 2, Dongshan Rd.
Beitun District
Taichung City 406

Opening hours: 

Daily 10AM - 9PM 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment