10D9N Taiwan Trip: Pier-2 Art Center, Kaohsiung Part 1

"I won't worry my life away"

There are so many uncertainties going around in the office now with the announcement of new reporting structure in the company. No one is certain if they are still going to work in the office in the next few months but seriously, it is kinda pointless to keep on thinking and assuming on what the next boss is going to do. Because she herself is probably not sure of what she's gonna do since the whole situation is still as fresh as a cake which just pop out from the oven. Of course there are rumours that we may get replaced by the boss' trusted fellas but oh well, it does not worth the worry because I know that Jesus will take care of me anyway. Woohoo!

Intermezzo is done and now we are back for another morning in Kaohsiung city. It was a fine morning day in March and oh boy, how I love the weather so much when it's not so hot and yet not so cold. The beauty of spring, I suppose.

10D9N Taiwan Trip: Pier-2 Art Center, Kaohsiung

Since the weather is so nice to wander around, we decided to visit Pier-2 Art Center, a used-to-be abandoned warehouse turned into fine arts exhibition and cultural centre.  The warehouse has been touched by artistic hands of so many artists, each with their own dream and vision of what they want to see becoming of Pier-2 Art Center. I'm sure that there are many conflicts and hardships especially when creative minds try to work together but the end product of those struggles is the famous artistic streets and a stretch of artsy warehouses at Pier-2 Art Center. 

Pier-2 Art Center at Kaohsiung Taiwan

These statues seem to be the fixed settler at Pier-2 Art Center because I think I saw them before at the exact same location four years ago. But I think they change "clothes" every now and then. 

Man and woman art structure at Pier-2 Art Center, Kaohsiung

Ooh I definitely did not see these three new friends before. I love how they are in front of me and yet, not talking so talkatively to me. I've gotten pretty tired of entertaining "fake-friendly" people who can't wait to backstab me every now and then seriously. So yeah, this was pretty refreshing. Hahaha. 

Talking to people at Pier-2 Art Center, Kaohsiung

You can walk toward the end of the street and you will see the painting of what seems to be MRT station on a building. It's kinda amazing to see that kind of painting on a house really because I don't think I can paint with such details on a complex structure like houses. 

Art building at Pier-2 Art Center in Kaohsiung Taiwan

Could not help not posing in front of such nice artwork. Pardon my just-wake-up kind of pose. I was really just waking up like one hour ago to be honest with you. Yawnnn, what a beautiful morning~~~ 

Good morning Kaohsiung at Pier-2 Art Center

Pier-2 Art Center is located at:

No.1 Dayong Road, Yancheng District, Kaohsiung  

  How to go to Pier-2 Art Center:

 You can take MRT to Yanchengpu MRT station and exit via exit 1. Walk along Dayong Road toward the south for 5 minutes and you will reach the exhibition area.

  Opening hours:

 Monday to Thursday 10AM - 6PM
 Friday to Sunday 10AM - 8PM  

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment