Taipei Eats: Chun Shui Tang Tea House, Zhongshan

Nothing beats the taste of bubble tea drinks in Taiwan. Really. If I don't care about my waistline, I would have drink bubble every day. In fact, my Mandarin teacher claimed that she drinks it everyday but at the same time she only eats once a day.

...Okay, I don't think I am able to eat once a day. Especially when I stayed in a city full of food such as Taipei.

Back to the bubble tea...

My friend and I were strolling in side Shinkong Mitsukoshi at Zhongshan after having our meal at Shin Yeh (see here), we stumbled upon Chun Shui Tang. Since we never really drink bubble tea in the tea house concept, we went in anyway. #random

Chun Shui Tang Tea House Zhongshan Taipei


Since we had just our lunch, we could not try the food item. They do sell noodle and rice too if you want to eat. This time, we only ordered milk bubble tea and normal tea. Slurp~~~

Bubble Tea at Chun Shui Tang Zhongshan Taipei
Both taste good and refreshing but I still prefer my bubble tea after all. Hahaha. #bubbleteaaddict

Chun Shui Tang has a lot of branches in Taipei but the one that we went is located at Shinkong Mitsukoshi Dept Store Level B1 at Zhongshan. Do visit if you happen to be there. =)

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment