Hong Kong Eats: Hunting Snack in City Super, IFC Mall Hong Kong

One thing that I love to do when I travel is hunting snacks in the supermarket. And Hong Kong is no exception. I could not hide my delight when I found out that there's City Super in IFC Mall. Woohoo!

Some of the items here I've never seen before. Like this Me-to-You Chocolates.

Me to You Chocolate Bars Hong Kong


Some weird taste chocolates. Hahaha. Too bad I failed in persuading my friend to try this. =P

Maple Bacon Chocolate Bars Hong Kong

I was super excited when I saw Muller Lite here. This is my most favourite yoghurt brand ever and I still remember buying them a lot of times when I was studying in the UK. Although I seriously doubt the health-value of Muller Lite's yoghurt though. Hahaha. 

Muller Lite Yoghurt IFC Mall Hong Kong

This how it looks like. Yummy~~~

Muller Lite Chocolate Yoghurt Hong Kong

I have to say I did go a bit overboard whenever I stock up my snack stash. You can buy all these things in City Super at IFC Mall. =P

Snack Stash City Super IFC Mall Hong Kong

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment