Taipei Eats: Yongkang Beef Noodle, Yongkang Street

I have not finished editing my HK posts so I'm gonna cheat by inserting a filler of foodie post in Taipei. Hahaha.

Did I tell you that Taiwanese (and tourists in Taiwan) has an abundance amount of patience in queueing? The place that I'm gonna share with you guys always have long queue formed in front of its door. Some of the people who queue even stand in line with their luggages. Crazy.

Okay, what's the deal with this Yongkang Beef Noodle?

Yongkang Beef Noodle Taipei Yongkang Street


Like most of eating places in Taiwan, it boasts its long existence in the market. Hahaha. 

Beef noodle is one of those expensive food that I've eaten in Taiwan. My teacher said the price used to be cheaper but I suppose since it gains a lot of popularity with the tourists, everything goes up. Zzz.

Yongkang Beef Noodle Taipei Menu
We did not manage to get seats on the first floor so luckily we could still get seats on the second floor.

Yongkang Beef Noodle Level 2 Taipei
They do give big chunks of beef and I really appreciated that. The dish is best enjoyed on a cold day (my personal preference) and it tastes quite good for beef noodle (which is unfortunately not really on the top of my favourite food in Taiwan). 

Yongkang Street Yongkang Beef Noodle Taipei Taiwan
The price however leans on the more expensive side at NTD220. *sobs* *sobs*

For your information, it's nearer to reach Yongkang Beef Noodle from Dongmen Station. If you come from Taipower Building Station you need to walk through Shida and passing through the neighbourhood before reaching the place. 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment