Hong Kong Travel: Good Morning from Central

We really cannot get enough Central so the next morning, we are back in the Central! Good Morning Central! 

Morning at Central Hong Kong

If my money comes from the sky, I will just go inside this building and splurge seriously. If you are a shopaholic, it will be a great idea to stay in a hotel in Central area. You can find a perfect hotel deal and see review for hotels in Hong Kong here

Bvlgari Building Central HK

Took a good picture of the public transport here. I kinda wish I have the time to try riding the tram but oh well, another time I suppose. 

Tram in Hong Kong

Oh my, oh la la my darling Kim Soo Hyun! <3 #randomfangirl

Kim So Hyun Bus in Hong Kong

Topshop has opened its flagship store in Hong Kong but I did not really buy anything here cause the price is not so much different from the ones at Singapore. 

Topshop Hong Kong in Central

Passing by McD and oh my gawd, why the fast food here always have awesome promotion? Hello Kitty in World Cup jersey. I didn't get any because my travelling companion immediately give me the look "don't tell me you are going to eat Mcd instead of dim sum here". Oh well, bye bye kitty~~~

McD Hong Kong Summer Hello Kitty


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment