Back in Singapore, Back to Counting Dollars

I just can't sleep. I can't believe it. I have insomnia because of a glass of frappe from Coffee Bean. O_O!

The culprit, Black Forest Ice Blended, tastes good though.

Coffee Bean Black Forest Ice Blended
Since I am really wide awake now probably it's time to break the news. I am back earning $$$ in Singapore. Sustaining a living can be hard. But I guess since it pays for the bills...and those expenses that I've incurred for my life in Taipei and other travelling expenses. Oh well. 

This means...the end of my Taipei posts? Definitely no! Since I still have a lot of..what-they-call lateposts. XD

I have to say I really miss Taipei though. Although I don't think I want to settle down there to...work. Hahaha. I simply hate working (but love earning money). Contradicting much?

So..what's gonna becoming of this blog? I suppose you will see a super random mixture of posts from now on from my slice-of-life in Singapore, my ex-slice-of-life in Taipei and travel stories from wherever I've been to. So..bear with me? =P

And as usual, thanks you for reading my blog (despite its randomness). LOL.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment