Eastern Euro Trip: Christmas at KaDeWe Berlin, Germany

When I went to Germany last november, the shopping centre there has decorated the stores with a lot of Christmas decorations. And since today is only the third day after Christmas, I feel like reminiscing my past trip there. #nostalgiamood


KaDeWe Berlin Shopping Mall
We are dropped here at KaDeWe even before the shopping mall opened for business. So we ended up looking at the items displayed on the shop's window. 

Kadewe Berlin Christmas Display
After we went in, we immediately saw a beautiful Christmas tree. <3

Kadewe Christmas Tree Berlin Germany
I always wanted something like this in my house. Looks cozy. 

Kadewe Berlin Christmas Fireplace Decoration
Classy Christmas decorations spotted. 

Christmas Decorations KaDeWe Berlin Germany
Christmas cookies, anyone? =)

Christmas Cookies KaDeWe Berlin
If you are interested to find out more about this huge department store, you can visit its website here.

If you are a fan of Longchamp, you can find the store inside KaDeWe. Indonesians seem pretty crazy about Longchamp I must say. Hahaha. 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment