Korea Trip: Bukchon Hanok Village, Seoul

I have been watching so many K-dramas up to the point I feel like blogging about my last Korean trip (which was like 2 years ago?). I should really save $$ to visit Korea again sometime in the future. =P

One of my favourite place that I visited in the trip is Bukchon Hanok Village. The place is so artistically interesting so that a lot of K-dramas shoot their dramas here. For instance, Personal Taste is one of them.

Bukchon-ro Seoul South Korea


The hanok houses along Bukchon-ro are still occupied by residents so we should try to keep our excitement under control. Hehe.

Bukchon Hanok Village Sign at Seoul South Korea
I really like the feeling of walking around the neighbourhood. Chuwaaa~~~

Bukchon Hanok Village Neighbourhood Seoul South Korea
If you are looking at the ground, there are some photospot sign. You can get nice pictures from here. 

Photospot sign Bukchon Hanok Village Seoul Korea
Does this house look familiar? I kinda wish Lee Min Ho is around. Hahaha. #personaltaste

Personal Taste Lee Min Ho Bukchon Hanok Village Hanok House
If you want to visit Bukchon Hanok Village, you can go to this link to get more information. 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment