Christmas Magic on Orchard Road: Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Singapore

Three days to Christmas and I am working overtime. What a life. At least when I reached Orchard Road to meet a friend, the lights are lit on and I can enjoy the Christmas feel too. #selfconsolation

This year, Takashimaya seems to embrace pastel color. To be exact, the mint green and soft pink.

Takashimaya Christmas Lights 2014
Oops my bad. They have blue pastel too. Aww, the store display looks so lovely. 

Christmas at Takashimaya Singapore
Silvery lights inside the store. White Christmas concept? =P

White Christmas Takashimaya Singapore 2014
Laduree has its own version of macaron Christmas tree in pink. Too bad they are not edible. On second thought, if they are edible I think it will be gone within minutes? Hahaha. 

Laduree Christmas Tree Ngee Ann City Singapore
Takashimaya's giant Christmas tree is always nice and bright. 

Ngee Ann City Christmas Tree Singapore
And full of dices this year. 

I'm so excited for my Christmas break!!! Two working days to go (cuz now it's already Monday night here). Yeah!

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment