Spending whole of December in Singapore

It's suddenly the last month of the year again. Have you finished your to-do-list for 2014? I am not really taking a checklist of my own to-do-list but I suppose 2014 has been full of its own events. And I'm looking forward to finish the year on a high note. =)

This month, I will be in Singapore simply because I just came back home last month and it's basically very expensive (and cold too) to go travelling in December. Unless you are travelling to Australia. Where the currency alone is damn high.

Anyway, celebrating Christmas in Singapore can be fun too. Especially since the country is decked in Christmas decoration. For instance, Orchard Road is so prettily-lit now.

Orchard Road Christmas 2014 Decoration Singapore


Marina Bay Link Mall on the other hand is decked in red. They are celebrating red Christmas apparently. It may not be easy to take picture together with the bear because it's surrounded with guard red rope. 

Marina Bay Link Mall Red Teddy Bear Christmas 2014 Singapore
If normal Christmas tree is boring for you, you can go to One Raffles Place to take picture with Doraemon Christmas Tree. Cuteness overload, isn't it? ^^

Doraemon Christmas Tree One Raffles Place
Ok, now let me take a pictures with some bears. These bears can be found in front of Centrepoint at Somerset. 

Centrepoint Teddy  Bears Somerset Orchard Road
Will post more Christmas-related posts if I bump into interesting Christmas decoration in town. Ho-Ho-Ho!

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment