Jakarta Eats: Blueberry Cheese Cake from the Cheese Cake Factory

There is a branch of cheese cake factory near my house in Jakarta. So I figured when I came back home, I was gonna testing the truth to this quote saying...

Happiness is cheesecake (alone)


And as usual, it's considered a holiday, so holiday calorie does not count. Hello, my blueberry cheesecake. Let's have some private time together.

Blueberry Cheesecake from the Cheese Cake Factory Jakarta

The aftertaste? Cheesecake never disappoints.

Other than blueberry cheesecake, Cheese Cake Factory also has other type of cheesecakes to offer like brownie cheese cake, triple chocolate cheesecake or strawberry cheese. It also sells a lot of cookies and biscuits. Yummy!

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment