Singapore Eats: Tom Yum Goong at Absolute Thai, Marina Bay Link Mall

"There are only two mantras...yum and yuk. Mine is yum." - Tom Robbins

We passed by Absolute Thai so many times in Marina Bay Link Mall but we never had the chance to try the Thai food on a weekday. Ironically, we did have the chance to try it on a weekend. Another weekend at CBD, I think I really spent 7 days per week coming to Raffles Place. XD

Weekend Lunch at Absolute Thai Marina Bay Link Mall

To be honest with you, whenever I am eating at Thai Restaurant I always end up ordering these few items like Tom Yum Goong, Green Curry Chicken, Pineapple Fried Rice and Basil Chicken Rice. This time, I am trying the Tom Yum Goong at Absolute Thai and the portion is quite big. No wonder the price tag is > S$10. I quite love the taste although I don't think tom yum goong can get so wrong in the first place. Hehe.

Tom Yum Goong at Absolute Thai Marina Bay Link Mall

There are so many restaurants selling Thai food in Singapore and most of them are not bad. Other than Absolute Thai, I've tried the seafood fried rice at Bangkok Jam at Wheelock Place. It is quite  yummy although the taste is probably has been adjusted to the local's palate. 

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment